Saturday, June 28, 2014

June 26. FBI

Today, we gave a farewell party for Agnes Oti-Mensah, who was a finance director for three years in World Vision Sierra Leone. Across the ages and in all countries of the world, letting someone go is sad. But nobody was crying, rather, each department told several amusing anecdote about her, and everyone laughed loudly. I liked this relaxed and vibrant atmosphere and Sierra Leoneans’ sense of propriety. I am hesitant to say that this is a farewell party, more of well-done party.


The Best FF that I've ever met in
Sierra Leone
But the best part was undoubtedly Free Food (FF)! I feel like I am a really simple creature who is excited about FF. I have been waiting for this very moment for so long, and I was so happy to eat all this kind of African foods. I enjoyed nutrition self-intervention. Suddenly, my hungry coursework year occurred to my mind. I lost my sense of taste and could not find the reason why I eat. I overeat one-time for a day, just like a bulimic patient. However, I did not keel over from hunger because my dear friend frequently conducted Free Banana Intervention (FBI) to me. Nutrition Facts for 1 large banana is 121 Calories, 0.45g Fat, 31.06g Carbs, and 1.48g Protein. It was not a mere Baltimore Banana (BB); FBI was the best Lives Saved Tool (LiST) for me. Estimating the impact of FBI was beyond the range of nutrition; I got over the hump, and I appreciate that I have a valued colleague who motivate me to keep up the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment